Once you have read the program information below you may complete the registration to enroll your child in the RCIT Teens program for 2023-2024 school year. We ask you to please complete this registration by June 2nd so we can plan accordingly for the upcoming year. Any child seeking to receive their Sacraments are required to be enrolled in this program.
All children enrolled in the RCIT program for the 2023- 2024 school year are asked to complete the following program requirements in addition to any Sacrament requirements.
Students in the RCIT program are required to provide proof of service to others. Students are welcome to participate in the Service Opportunities posted on the Office of Faith Formation webpage. Children are asked to complete (2) Corporal Works of Mercy & (1) Spiritual Works of Mercy. The 1st Corporal Work of Mercy Service form is due no later than December 1st and 2nd Corporal Work of Mercy Service form is due no later than March 1st. Spiritual Work of Mercy form will be due by March 1st. These google forms can be found on the RCIT section of the website.
Students are also asked to adhere to the following when attending RCIT classes or St Clare events.
- Students should arrive on time for class.
- No food, drink or chewing gum inside the classroom unless it is an organized event by the facilitator or CRE.
- Students are to come to class appropriately dressed.
- No electronic devices permitted in the classroom (which includes apple or android watches) Cell phones must be turned off and be placed out of sight during the class.
- Behavior or language that intimidates, belittles, harasses (including harassment of a sexual nature) makes inappropriate references or physically harms oneself or others will result in disciplinary action. We have a Zero Tolerance Bulling Policy.
Class Attendance & Absences
It is very important that your child attends his/her scheduled class. If a child arrives later than 10 minutes after the class start time, he/she will be considered absent.
We ask that your child attend the entire class, the only exception is if there is a scheduled medical appointment that cannot be rescheduled. Class schedule will be given for the year and all classes are required. The children only meet once per month.
By submitting the registration form below, you are agreeing to the program requirements and policies.
Once your registration form has been submitted you will be redirected to the online giving site. Please set up a scheduled monthly giving. If you have already giving via online giving, there is nothing further for you to do. Our parish greatly appreciates whatever you can give.
Thank you & God Bless you!
This form is currently closed for submissions.