Skip to content
Changes from last year (21-22):
- We are doing away with the gathering models, we will see every family every month at an event of their choosing.
- Parish Family Events and Gatherings are merging to become Monthly Family Gatherings. We will see you 7 times throughout the year (Aug/Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb/Mar, & Apr).
- Each month you will sign up for an event that fits your schedule the following month – you will not be tied to a set schedule any longer.
- All children will complete weekly lessons following the assigned Lesson Plan for your assigned grade. Please do not jump ahead more than 1 week!
- All lessons are self contained in My Catholic Faith Delivered (MCFD) – there will be readings, prayers, games, videos, and tests all included for every chapter! They are even set up so that you can click a button and it will read everything on the page to the child!
- For the younger children we will supply an additional activity book that includes some more hands on worksheets like coloring, word searches, etc.
Monthly Family Gatherings:
- As of right now dates are tentative as it is only May and we are far out from the Fall. Our events will be finalized as we get closer, but we are subject to building availability. Weddings and Funerals can take precedents over us.